An easy gluten free healthy dinner, sounds good. Check out this easy gluten free healthy dinner recipe. You will gonna love it.
Did you hear about Caprese?
It’s an Italian type of salad made from sliced tomatoes and Mozzarella. It’s seasoned with olive oil and salt. In Italy it is usually served as an antipasto which means starter. It can be eaten whenever you want as it’s a light dish.
In my today’s recipe I will include some additional ingredients that makes the caprese’s taste more diversified and rich. That’s how I like it and first of all it’s gluten free and is poor in calories, only 176 calories pro 100 g. That’s awesome.
I will not waste your time with history and other details because most probably you are already hungry, I will just jump to the recipe itself.
But before that, don’t forget to subscribe to my blog if you don’t want to miss when new recipes are coming.
By the way here is another Healthy dinner idea for you, just in case 😉
A gluten free healthy dinner recipeCourse: DinnerCuisine: ItalianDifficulty: Easy
2 medium size tomatoes
125 g baby mozzarella
1TBSP olive oil
Garlic powder to taste
Crema all’Aceto Balsamico to taste
Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice the tomatoes and the baby Mozzarella.
- Arrange the tomato slices on a plate and season them with 1 TBSP of olive oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the baby Mozzarella slices over the tomatoes and season it with Crema all’Aceto Balsamico like it’s shown in in the video below.
- Decorate with basil leaves and enjoy your meal.
- Subscribe to my blog now and receive emails when new recipes are coming up.