Are you too busy to cook for lunch but still want something good and warming in your stomach? Then this recipe is exactly what you need. It is fast, delicious and easy to prepare lunch idea, my son loves it.
This recipe I was cooking when I was still leaving in Moldavia, it’s a traditional Moldavian food that requires some ingredients that contain gluten and I modified it to a gluten free recipe so that I still can enjoy it with the minimum loss of the original taste.
Chicken soupCourse: Lunch, Recipes
1 medium size onion
2 medium size carrots
600 g chicken meat (wings, breast if you wish, spine, throat)
50 g of gluten free baby pasta
1/2 TS citric acid
Salt to taste
water 1,5 l
chicken broth 1 cube
- Put the meat into a pot, add 1,5 l of water and start to cook it.
- Meanwhile, mince the onion and the carrots.
- Short before the water starts to boil, collect all the foam that is formed on the surface of the water (like this your soup will be clear).
- When the water starts to boil, add in the carrots, 1 cube of chicken broth, the onion and let it cook for about 35 minutes on low fire.
- In a separate bowl beat the egg.
- After 35 minutes drop in the gluten free pasta and let in cook for another 10 minutes.
- When the times is up, pour in the beaten egg in a slim stream and add the citric acid.
- Turn off the stove and let the soup to rest for 10 minutes.
- For a better taste, you can serve the soup with sour cream mixed with garlic powder and your preferred herbs.